Thursday, December 17, 2009

{Start of the 7th month}

Last week I pulled out the body pillow from my past pregnancies. I also officially folded and stored all my non-maternity clothes. I'm also learning that people give you weird looks when you're pregnant and dragging around a 1 and 3 year old.

5 comments:

GAv said...

If you were in Utah, people wouldn't even bat an eye.

I guess it's time for you to move...

Great picture of you Sis :)

The Callahan's said...

You are so cute!

Adrianna said...

Oh, I totally felt like a Walmart mom when I was pregnant with Hylton and towing Sterling and Evany around. I hated those looks of pity and/or condescension. Luckily you're so cute and well-put-together no one would ever think you were having babies to stay on Welfare. ;)

Ninny Beth said...

i want that shirt. Is that wrong?

Rachel said...

When I clicked to leave a comment I thought, "Oh Ali, you're so adorable and people out there don't even know a thing about you..." Then I saw that Jamie was thinking the same thing! I've received rotten looks many times since I look so young. The other day a co-worker from DHS said to me, "What'd ya do, start having kids when you were ten?" And then with the nearly five ear gap between them, people think one or the other were accidents!!! But it is hard to imagine the looks going your way!