Thursday, December 10, 2009

{Our Christmas Tree}

Last week we got our Christmas tree. We had it in the garage for 3 days, then in our living room for another few days. Last night we finally finished it.


It's been hard to accomplish much with a little crying teething lady.

Speaking of crying, I got an office email yesterday declaring a mouthwatering assortment of baked goods waiting in the break room. Me, with my chocolate craving baby went down to check it out, just to find empty Tupperware and holiday napkins. I went back to my computer discouraged, to find the email was dated for the day prior. Anyway, before I knew what happened I was in full tears. I laughed about it later knowing that this was just another symptom of pregnancy.

4 comments:

Brielle said...

HA! That's a funny story

Robyn said...

I'd cry not even being pregnant. Sometimes a you just need a yummy treat.

Serenity Rachel said...

I remember crying once during my first pregnancy because we were out of whole wheat bread and only had white. We had just gotten home from church and I was starving and just wanted a piece of wheat toast. That was when Abe finally realized what he had gotten himself into. :-)

Rachel said...

Thank goodness that was just a pregnancy symptom eh? How are the ladies doing with the tree decorations? Our tree usually gets undressed and re-decorated once a day (since we have an ongoing pile or ornaments that have been removed courtesy of Ryley), and now we finally figured out a plan to only hang them on the top half of the tree... At least the lights are zip tied on or else the bottom of our tree would be completely bare.