Wednesday, October 21, 2009

{We are having....}

This morning we had the ultrasound to see if we're going to stay a house of ladies. Since most of our appointments have been with the perinatal specialists it felt kind of cool to go back to our usual midwives office. The lady at the counter told me that she recognized me from my last pregnancy and had to check her computer because she was surprised that I was "still pregnant". But no, we're back with a new one.
Photobucket
You can't tell from the picture but it's a BOY!
Photobucket
These are the girls' reactions to the news, I think Tia is a little disappointed.

18 comments:

Brielle said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

p.s. Will you give me that sweater you're wearing? It's very cute.

JonJon said...

And the older lady seems more interested in garbage.

GAv said...

Wahoooo!

Can I have the notebook that your holding. I need one... :)

Serenity Rachel said...

Congrats! Boys are fun...and I should know:-)

Stephanie said...

Congrats!

And, ewww, is she actually playing with a doctor's office garbage can? I guess that's why we have immune systems, right?

yvonne enger said...

I am soooo excited for you, boys are fun.I have 2 of each and feel very blessed as both are great.
The ladies will be great moms!

Nita said...

WOOHOO! That's awesome, and I am sure the dad is excited to even up the playing field a little bit! Congrats! We still need to get down to Portland and visit you and Mare Bear!

Robyn said...

A BOY!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Glad all is going well too. Fun to see all the things a ultrasound lets you see too.

Andy said...

Boys rock. Congrats you guys!

Lauren said...

Congrats on the baby!!! Has Tovey ever designed a house? Dad said he is an architect. Any interest in freelance? ---laurencella@msn.com

The Callahan's said...

YAYY!!! Congrats!!! We need to hang out soon!

Jen said...

Congrats!

Quinn said...

Yay a BOY! I'm with Reni - boys ARE fun and I should know too. They are also much bigger cuddlers. They want luuuv, luuuv, and more luuuv. They are mostly faster to get ready, doing their hair can bee really fun too and don't worry about not being able to sew cute clothes because you can really get sewing creative with the patches that go on their jeans till they are about 7 or 8 and then they don't want them any more (probably because they've seen enough patched jeans by that point in their lives to last a life time.) LOL Sorry to disappoint and not ask you for anything that you are wearing or holding, I thought it would be too assuming to think you'd send it all the way to Germany for me. Ha ha.

jamie t. said...

Too fun! Congrats :)

Rachel said...

That's what you wanted... Hooray!!!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Congrats! We hope next we are prego, we get a boy, too!

Ninny Beth said...

girls rule and boys drool! It will be weird for you to have a boy...it makes it like, totally real that you're a mom of many. Tia just sort of snuck in there under the radar cause she was another lady, but now it's all loud and clear. Also, now you have to call them something gender neutral like, "Tovey, come here and get these KIDS!" This will be fun to watch. Ps. my parents moved to california while I was sleeping.

Dalynn said...

Congratulations!