Every day for the last few weeks, the lady gets dressed up with her sister then asks, "Can today we say Trick-or-tweet, give me somp'in to, to eat?" -p.s. Doesn't this girl have the most interesting faces in her pictures?
I can't wait to see what the girls are going to be... And if Saree is already dressing Tia up, you've got her trainsed good for when "that boy" arrives! When I say that I feel like Junie B. Jone from Maisey's favorite books! And Tia's looks, sometimes she looks frightened!
5 comments:
So is Saree going to use that costume I sent with D? I thought it would be super cute to get a hook for Saree's hand and Tia being Tinkerbell...
I am sure you already have costume plans but thought I would throw that out there :)
Miss you guys & am excited for your little man!
I love that baby.
also, I just thought you should call that boy thompson "the dude" as in "the dude abides" from the big lebowski.
I can't wait to see what the girls are going to be... And if Saree is already dressing Tia up, you've got her trainsed good for when "that boy" arrives! When I say that I feel like Junie B. Jone from Maisey's favorite books! And Tia's looks, sometimes she looks frightened!
Any chance at all that the ladies will be trick or treating at our house? Please?
Hope you had a happy Halloween.
Post a Comment