Thursday, October 1, 2009

{Status Quo}

This is it, me and my bi-monthly blood draws. It's not that bad though, I schedule them before work and my nice husband always gets me an Egg McMuffin on the way home. As far as the baby goes, the antibody level have stayed low.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ninny Beth said...

yay! first comment. and YAY! low antibodies!

Robyn said...

Glad to hear all is going well Alie!

Jen said...

When do you find out the gender? I am going thru baby clothes and listing them on ebay right now. I have a couple of newborn boy outfits that I would like to send your way.

Jen said...

Oh wait, I just remembered that Brielle is having a boy. It is my other Sis-in-Law who is having a girl. I have 3 pregnant Sister-in-Laws right now, so I am a little confused with who is having what. I will see if Brielle wants my newborn boy clothes, unless you're having a boy too.

Jen said...

Hey me again. I remembered why I wasn't going to send the baby clothes to Brielle in the first place. She already has boy clothes, duh. I'll wait and see if you need them first.

Rachel said...

Glad to hear levels are low and that you get a McMuffin out of it!