Friday, July 17, 2009

{Our Garden}

It's harvest time for our garden. We love sitting on the lawn eating sugar snap peas and strawberries. Now, I have to figure out what to make with all my tomatoes and zucchini.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pinkie and Family said...

We will use any zucchine and tomoatos you don't want!!! I canned some veggies today- I'll share those :)

Jen said...

I wish my garden looked like that.

Naomi said...

looks great! You already have red tomatoes?! lucky!

Hey, It's Ansley said...

2 ideas:

Zucchini - I love it grated in pretty much anything, especially salads. Also just threw a bunch on mashed potatoes and some feta cheese. Really good.

Tomatoes - get some red peppers and make this soup. It also freezes well so you can have garden fresh taste in the winter. I used a little sour cream instead of the ricotta. http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Roasted-Tomato-and-Red-Bell-Pepper-Soup-4232

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures!