Sunday, July 5, 2009

{July 4, 2009}

We started the day off with a trip to the grocery store to pick up some last minute items. The lady insisted on wearing her very patriotic cow girl outfit which seemed fitting for the occasion.
Photobucket
All week long I was trying
to figure out what kind of dessert to make for the 4th. I found these cupcakes from my sister-in-law's food site which seemed easy enough. I made a ton of them but after decorating two I lost my steam. Turns out it's a lot harder than it looks.

Photobucket
It was really hot so we set up our little pool.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a really small firework show in our front yard. Although it was a great day, next year we will definately be going home for the Cul-de-sac of fire!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Cute shot of you and Saree. Glad you had a good 4th, but we missed you guys. Yahoo about next year!!!