Tuesday, July 7, 2009

{Granola bars}

There are few things better in life than granola, I mean it. This is probably the yummiest granola bar recipe ever. We actually try not to make it too often because by the end of the day it's usually gone.
Photobucket
Recipe:
*1 c brown sugar
*1/2 c coconut
*2/3 c crunchy peanut butter
*1/2 c Karo Syrup (light)
*1/4 c melted butter
*1/2 c wheat germ
*2 tsp vanilla
*3 c oats
* 1 c chocolate chips
*****mix and smooth everything into a 9x13 pan (oiled) and cook for 15 minutes @ 350******

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Ooooh, yummy!!!

Nita said...

Yummmm, that looks really good! We'll have to try that recipe! My 11 year old loves to try new recipes! Thanks for sharing!

Brielle said...

I think I'm going to make that on Saturday. I would make it right now but I don't keep "wheat germ" in the house. Do you?

PSYCHMOM said...

Actually I do...

Brielle said...

Now that is rich!