HOORAY!!! Do you want me to come over this weekend for boot camp? I'd love to, I'm not an expert but I can cheer for you :)
Third time is a charm. I believe in you. Don't back down. I'm sure next time you post it will be about potty training success.
I hate potty training. I think it took 5 goes at it for Brook to finally get it!!! Good luck.
Good Luck!! I love the photo, they are so sweet.
call me if you are going to crazy.
Summer is the perfect time for potty training. There is a great movie that worked for us. I'll have to ask Ryan if he remembers the name of it. The movie comes in 2 different versions for boys and girls. I need to get the boy one for Sean.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HOORAY!!! Do you want me to come over this weekend for boot camp? I'd love to, I'm not an expert but I can cheer for you :)
Third time is a charm. I believe in you. Don't back down. I'm sure next time you post it will be about potty training success.
I hate potty training. I think it took 5 goes at it for Brook to finally get it!!! Good luck.
Good Luck!!
I love the photo, they are so sweet.
call me if you are going to crazy.
Summer is the perfect time for potty training. There is a great movie that worked for us. I'll have to ask Ryan if he remembers the name of it. The movie comes in 2 different versions for boys and girls. I need to get the boy one for Sean.
Post a Comment