It drives me nuts too! For awhile I just kept buying more and more newly packaged palydough but eventually I gave up! Does a tie dye waffle really look as delectable as the traditional sandy colored one?
Ugghh! Totally!! I almost don't even let them play because of that. (And also because Sterling has this little trick of running his fingernails along the top and scraping off minuscule particles of it that go ALL OVER THE KITCHEN!!!)
Geez, how boring! Didn't you want to experiment and see what colors you could make or if you could get a swirl pattern when you were a kid? I like to make sure and keep some of the original color for variety's sake but I say, "Mix away!"
8 comments:
Amen!
When I was the nursery leader I bought 10 of 1 color. No mixing problems!
I despise play doh of all colors!
It drives me nuts too! For awhile I just kept buying more and more newly packaged palydough but eventually I gave up! Does a tie dye waffle really look as delectable as the traditional sandy colored one?
Alie, I'm afraid that you have a mixer on your hands. She will not be contained!
TK
It's because when you mix it you just get brown - pretty much no matter what. And brown Play-Doh is not pretty.
Ugghh! Totally!! I almost don't even let them play because of that. (And also because Sterling has this little trick of running his fingernails along the top and scraping off minuscule particles of it that go ALL OVER THE KITCHEN!!!)
Geez, how boring! Didn't you want to experiment and see what colors you could make or if you could get a swirl pattern when you were a kid? I like to make sure and keep some of the original color for variety's sake but I say, "Mix away!"
Post a Comment