Tuesday, January 27, 2009

{Sabbatical}

I have a little over 2 weeks until I take the national board exam for Psychiatry. With the national average being a 50% pass rate, it makes me think I should probably be studying rather than blogging. So, to the books I go!

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Good luck Alie!!!!

Landy said...

That picture is so cute!

Serenity Rachel said...

Good luck Talie-whacker!

Ninny Beth said...

um, I think you are superwoman. Two kids (One in potty training!), a NP degree, a clean home and now you will most certainly breeze through the psych boards. Yr MY friend!

Wanderingfamilies said...

This will pass and so will you...good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like how the Lady's legs are trapped by yours so that she can have her picture taken.

You will ace it!

TK

Stephanie said...

Self-confidence works wonders. But then, you being in psychiatry, probably know that. Best of luck!