So, we finally made it to Utah for Christmas #2. It was a bit of scare with Tia the night before running a 105 temp and acting completely not herself. We were advised to take her to the ED right away (if you work in a hospital you know it's now called the Emergency Department not the Emergency Room). She was fine but after 2 1/2 hours of sleep we were all tired the next day.
This is The Lady playing with her Dad's Christmas present from Grandpa D.
First we headed over to Kier and Robyn's for fondue and flipping cousins. We loved seeing my brothers and their family and already miss them so much.
The next day we played in the backyard snow and fed the birds with Grandpa.
Every morning The Lady got to take a bath in the jacuzzi tub with Grandma.
Christmas morning started around 8:00, I was up and showered by 6:30 (I love Christmas)!
The Lady got this awesome horse from Santa which she couldn't get enough of. 
...and a ton of other things.
I made aprons for all the girls in the family.
This was the Christmas Village in the dining room. It made me nervous when that girl went in their alone. I didn't want her to break anything.
Sunday morning we headed off to Church.
This is me and my baby.
Sunday night we had to say goodbye to Utah, some people had a hard time saying goodbye to Santa.
Yet another typical picture of our baby looking a little freaked out.
Saying goodbye to Grandma
Back on the plane to a house of laundry, dishes, cooking, and working. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.

...and a ton of other things.
6 comments:
You two are such troopers to travel with 2 kids and all 4 of you sick!!! I'm soooo glad we got to hang out for a day while you all were here. I'm glad you had a fun 2nd Christmas and that everyone is on the mend with the sicknesses. My girls are looking forward to some more Saree time! Miss you all!!
Glad you made it back safe and sound!
We loved celebrating Christmas #2 with you and can't wait to play again SOON!
P.S.- You ladies look oh so cute before church (your jacket, Tia's shoes and the girls dresses)
I am so stoked someone loves to spoil you with clothes :)
xoxo
Neu, thank you also for the green vest I wore all week. It's so nice to have an Auntie Neu who clothes the entire family...
Glad to see you made it there after the scary night. Ryley had a 104 temp one night when I took it and it only continued to rise after that. I was too scared to take it again... I'm sure it was probably the same thing but he's a little older so I "waited" it out until 3am and then went to bed. So scary no matter what age... You look super hot in those pictures before church! Your face looks so skinny... About the villages, you have to watch my slide show... It has tons of villages too. The kids look so cute. I love that little Tia- her eyes are so pretty. About being "freaked out", not everyone loves the camera like you. Maybe she won't be as photogenic. Smiles or not she looks like her sister. See you soon.
I loved seeing you and Tovi. Our home is open to you guys any time!
Post a Comment