Merry (late) Christmas!
Friday, December 26, 2008
{Christmas 08}
After getting snowed in we had to change our plans to a quiet Christmas at home. I got a few awesome things, like orange and green spatulas. The lady got blocks and some other homemade things. I'm really into making my own Christmas presents.
Later our littlest baby joined in.

Merry (late) Christmas!
Merry (late) Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Is that a fire on the T.V.?? If so, it's a really nice touch. Glad you had a good Christmas and sorry about the snow.
We are glad you still made the best of it despite the change of plans and we wish you a great time tomorrow!
seriously! tia always has that look on her face...like a ghost just came and put that tutu on her! I love it! she's expressive and lovely just like her momma and pops. Merry Christmas.
We are so excited to spend Christmas #2 with you this week.
Glad you were able to make the best of the snow and ice!
See you tomorrow!!! (How fun to write that!)
Where did you get that TuTu??? I must have one for Pinkie! I got kitchen utensils too, and I am so excited to use them. So boring I am...
Post a Comment