What is this? This is what you do when it's 4:30pm and Sesame Street re-runs just aren't doing it. This is what you do when you're trying to entertain your toddler while you wait for your worker drone to come home so you can sew pretty things in peace!

3 comments:
That is adorable! 4:30 is about the worst part of our day. I am trying to cook, the boys are trying to dig in my ingredients, while whining, "when will Dad be home?" They are hungry and so am I.
That is so funny...
I had a similar experience with the lady on Friday when you were at work. We played superwomen over and over until the husbands realized they should pay attention to the ladies in the house :)
I understand...
At least Saree looks like she's having fun! The pictures are pretty good with the angle and all and I'm just wondering if you dropped her at all while capturing them? It also looks like she has a ton of hair.
Post a Comment