Saturday, November 29, 2008
{Our weekend}
We have this tradition of cutting down a fresh Christmas tree from our in-laws farm on Thanksgiving day. Of course, I always want to put up all the decorations as soon as possible. Sometimes it takes a little nudging to get everyone else as excited as me. 
The lady was really into helping this year. She spent most of her time stacking things and taking the ornaments OFF the tree.
This tiny girl just sat there and smiled while we piled decorations on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We got our tree up last night. But, this year we put out the $$$ and bought an artificial one. I am glad to know I'm not the only one who's enthused.
I was looking back and nothing new... But, you sure do look skinny for just having babe #2! Also, I'm scared Tia's going to get knowcked off that ottaman- boy she looks sooooo cute w/ those beautiful eyes!
Don't you just love decorating for Christmas! It is one of my most favorite things to do...
Good luck keeping all your ornaments from becoming Saree's new toys :)
Post a Comment