Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{The Routine}

I've really got to hand it to these two, when they decide to stick to a routine they mean it! A few months ago the lady decided it was time to join her Dad for his Saturday morning jog.

They stretch together and warm up in the back patio...

Then off they go!
I already know what these two will be getting for Christmas...

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think your man needs a double jogging stroller. Then, he can take all the ladies, and it's MUCH easier than pushing a puny-wheeled stroller, trust me. I know of some really good ones and which ones to avoid if you are ever seriously in the market.

Rachel said...

Oh, I totally think he needs a jogger! How horrible to have to try to steer your everyday "mall" stroller. If you need a cheap one, check Craislist. Seriously, I wish I had because you can get some great deals!

Anonymous said...

brielle got me a track suit for festivus last year and I love it. I will never ever ever take it off.

Dalynn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that John does indeed never takes his track suit off. When we were there in January, that was the first thing he put on when he arrived home and the first thing he put on in the morning. I bet Tovey would work-out even harder. I think you will have to get one for The Lady too....thanks for the cute pics Sis. I LOVE them. Have fun with Papa D this weekend.Love you and miss you all....SisterMom

Ninny Beth said...

oh for all that is cute.

Tamara said...

awesome!!! :)