I'm sorry that your Mom is such a bummer, you know hanging around the house all day feeding that baby and eating excessive amounts of thin mint ice cream. I know it's hard being cooped up all day and having to play on that tiny cement slab they call a back patio. I promise that things will get better and you'll be able to go and do fun things again.
XOXO
The Mom
6 comments:
Is the lady sleeping right now? When is nap time around there anyway? Is it still in the morning?
And ice cream... I wish nursing really burned of excess calories for me because you sure can't tell that is how it is "suppose to be". I love mint anything!
Test
Dear Saree---
Come to Anutie Bee's house! My husband tells me I don't know how to sit still.
I'M COMING, SAREE!
That pic of Saree is so funny! Where did you get the goggles? I agree with Robyn about the John Deere tractor. I need more pics of Tia and of Saree. I wish Suzie would come to my house....SisterMom
oh my i wish i was around more for the lady. apparently she must be ready at all times should mom want to venture out... hence the 'buddy for my back'.
Post a Comment