Thursday, September 11, 2008

{Don't judge me...}

Come on you know you'd do it too, especially if it was the third time in one week that you'd changed a poop infested crib with a smirky non-diaper wearing lady in it!
*Our lovely green tape is thanks to Uncle T and Aunt Neu!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know this is her just trying to say I am not to happy about this new addition getting all my Mommy's attention right? Haha I think it is cute... Liza

Robyn said...

Green is a popular color, right? We only had one who liked to get undressed in the crib, can you guess who??? Luckily they never did anything but giggle in their! Drastic situations call for drastic measures!!

Rachel said...

That is too funny! When I mentioned Duck Tape on Sunday (which I'm sure you'd already thought of) I never thought of using a color... Who knew it came in such a cool 80's neon green! You definitely made a smart move with that implementation and Saree doesn't seem to mind at all. Wow, three times already (since Sunday)! She wants to keep you on your toes.

Neu... said...

LOL! Love the pic. I am stoked to show Trevor he is going to laugh his head off. I bet Saree had no idea she was being duck taped especially in the ever so stylish green... until the next morning when she couldn't create the poo inspired art work!

Hey, It's Ansley said...

Love how the tape is coordinated with the cup.

Ninny Beth said...

is that like a puppy pooping in your shoes to show unhappiness? DUDE...at least it's funky. You always do it with style, nipta.

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't judge you at all, I think it is genius! That is classic Alie! I love it! I only had that problem with me last one, Sofie, and she only did it twice. But I wish I would have thought of the duct tape thing because I definitely would have done it to avoid that second mess! I love how she is wearing the duct tape roll on her arm, she totally seems fine with it! You're awesome Alie!

Anita

Malia said...

I cannot lie...I once wore a duct taped diaper....along with all subsequent siblings. Though the neon green is FAB!