Castor oil definitely works for Alie because she had her baby last night. She was born at 11:23 so it was a labor day baby. Alie says she feels great and her baby is perfectly healthy and seems pretty happy. I'll let her post all the details--
Congratulations Alie!!!
8 comments:
Congratulations Alie & Tovey! Too bad castor oil doesn't come in strawberry flavor or somthing like that. But I'm glad it worked for ya!
Yeah congratulations! I am so happy fo ryou and your growing little family. love, Liza
Your new lady and Avery will share a birthday! Congratulation Alie and Tovey!!!!
YAY!!! Congratulations on the new lady. I am so sorry that you had to go down the path of castor oil again...yuck!
Hooray! I am glad things went pretty quick (since I saw you at 7 pm and you were calm and glowing)! I put out an e-mail to R.S. letting them know but without any details and I also told them the mother-in-law was coming. Mary Horshcroft e-mailed you and it came back so she said you must have changed your e-mail. I told her I would let you know of the inquiry... I am not someone who will call and bug you but let me know when the mother in-law leaves so I can offer some help and dinner. Rachel
Congratulations from the K3s!!!
We look forward to the pictures and details to come.
We are waiting with keys in hand to come and get Saree if you need us! Congratulations!
Yay!
Post a Comment