It's good to see a picture of you looking 10 months pregnant. Happy birthday!!
Did you make it through? I guess I will see later today! I hope you had a great time at dinner last night!
Happy Birthday from the K3s!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope that now she didn't spoil your birthday, she'll give you a late gift by coming soon!
Happy Birthday Alie!!! We hope you had a great day. You're such a cute prego, you could be one of those prego people in the magizines!!!
Happy Birthday Alie!!! going to kohls is a present in itself, but running into you... magic :)
Who made the "Happy Birthday" banner? It is very cute.
I thought about you all day on Thursday AND Friday meaning to call you on your birthday....but alas, I forgot. I love you and miss you! I can't wait to see Lady #2. Good luck! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Everything about this post is too cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It's good to see a picture of you looking 10 months pregnant. Happy birthday!!
Did you make it through? I guess I will see later today! I hope you had a great time at dinner last night!
Happy Birthday from the K3s!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope that now she didn't spoil your birthday, she'll give you a late gift by coming soon!
Happy Birthday Alie!!! We hope you had a great day. You're such a cute prego, you could be one of those prego people in the magizines!!!
Happy Birthday Alie!!! going to kohls is a present in itself, but running into you... magic :)
Who made the "Happy Birthday" banner? It is very cute.
I thought about you all day on Thursday AND Friday meaning to call you on your birthday....but alas, I forgot. I love you and miss you! I can't wait to see Lady #2. Good luck! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Everything about this post is too cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment