I've recently decided that every time I cook I must always wear an apron. Here you can see the fruits of my labor. Thanks to my apron I was motivated to make dinner EVERY night last week. Granted it was the same menu item, it was prepared and served by me!
5 comments:
Cute apron, my Mom doesn't do anything in the kitchen unless she has one on, she even packs them in her suitcase when she comes to visit. She's serious about aprons!
Did you know I have sort of an apron fettish? I only own 8 or so, but seriously, who really needs that many? Unless your Martha Stewart of course or someone with a cooking show, then you have to switch it up to coordinate with your outfits. Are you wearing the apron possibly because your prego belly is out there knocking things over? Well, if that is the case be grateful you can tie it in front of you, I noticed it wrapped around a whole time! It is a very cute one and I am glad that Tovey is enjoying the "fruit of your labor" while you wear it. I wish Chad would only request a shake for dinner!
ok - Alie I love your apron. My favorite part is that you created this faux-empire waist thing with the ties. Very elegant my dear. With that style I would imagine you whipping up a chicken cordon bleu or somthing :-)
--andy
Excuse me but are you calling a protein shake cooking? Nice try..
alta...I think you are THE cutest pregnant lady that ever existed.
haha brielle! this is better than the "dehydrator" fiasco of 2003. POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS!
Post a Comment