Thursday, July 17, 2008

{The chair dilemma}

So, this is mostly so my Mom can see what I'm talking about. This corner in the baby's room needs a chair. Don't let Saree-nade 's potty distract you (which she goes "pretend" pee pee in).
Originally, I was going to put the rocking chair in the baby's room, but then it leaves me chairless in Nade's room.
Then again, I could move my hand-me-down chair into Nade's room. But, then I'm without a chair.
Clearly, if I had $320.00 I would buy this black leather chair from Target, put it in my room and scrap my old chair (I mean give it back to Thaynan and Suzie). What do you think I should do?

4 comments:

Pinkie and Family said...

BUY THE NEW CHAIR!!! wow- we are different... the money would have already cleared the bank if it was me:) love you, ashley

Wanderingfamilies said...

It definitely needs a chair - is there one with different material that would be cheaper?! Just a thought...we have decided that sometimes you need to spend the bucks to get something that is well worth it - and I am sure with the many hours you'll spend nursing and rocking a baby (plus, Saree bonding time) the investment will be a great one. We're going to get a nice recliner/rocker for our nursery...once I am mobile again...good luck!

Anonymous said...

I like the potty, very practical.
Have you checked your local classifieds or craigslist?
Maybe Tovey will surprise you with your dream chair (hint, hint).

Anonymous said...

First of all...Get rid of the ugly and uncomfortable taupe corduoroy chair and ottoman!!! And buy a leather chair for your room and a cute new rocker for Saree's room and put the family rocking chair (which has been handed down from generation to generation) in the baby's room! Fini...SisterMom