I've Been Tagged
A. The rules of the game are posted below.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names. Next, they leave a message on their blog telling them they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for directions.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was getting ready to go on a mission. I was living in Provo, working at an Orthodontist office as an assistant and going to the U of U dreaming of becoming a Dentist or a Social Worker.
Things on my "To-do" List Today:
Glue the bathroom mirror back on the door, print Christmas pictures, sync my palm so I can use Epocrates again, write up 2 psych evals from clinic yesterday before I forget who I evaluated, make some Valentines, empty the dishwasher, wash the towels from the upstairs bathrooms, go visiting teaching, cancel primary meeting so I can watch American Idol (oops), call Ashley so she can come see the Lady before she watches her on Friday, take out the trash, take a shower, cut my my toe nails and the ladies finger nails, make an excuse not to make dinner, finish working on sharing time lesson for Primary on Sunday, and read blogs.
Bad Habits I Have:
Hmm, how do you answer this one?
Places I have lived:
California, Utah, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico.
Things most people don't know about me:
I hang up all my clothes in the closet and wear them from left to right. (No, I'm not obsessive but it helps to give each item a chance to be worn). If given the option I would choose to spend every second of the day with Tovey. I used to worry as a child about the national debt and capital gains taxes (I'm serious). I still worry about things like, "did I eat the daily requirement for fruit". I saw a cognitive therapist for 3 months to help me with ranting/senseless worry. Ryan did not make up calling my Dad "Paul" and my Mom "Merna", I did. I graduated from high school in my living room wearing my Dad's robe and a Mexican Sombrero. I waste a lot of time telling people what they don't know about me when I should be finishing my list of things to do today...
I tag: Amanda, Rita, LouAnn, Sally, and Melody
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a sport to participate! I never knew you wore a sombrero and robe for graduation and I don't think that one would have ever come up!
I love that you call Sari "Lady" and I would read your blog just to hear that.
I am on a study break and it is nice to know you have work to do also. Your psych evals sound like more fun, but my time will come. I have two 10 pg evals to write from some interviews I conducted so I better get to it. Enjoy American Idol... I've never seen it but I'm ok with that.
So after all the trash I talked about American Idol- it was only thing on TV last night (besides Big Brother Couples) so I watched it. Bleck. I feel tainted.
Your method for circulating clothes is helarious- most people wear what feels good that day. For me lately, I have to rummage through the pile on my closet floor and then find something clean that still fits over my belly (without looking skanky) and that fits my mood for the day. Your way seems less complicated.
Post a Comment