Thursday, February 14, 2008

{Happy Valentine's Day}

Last year I hung a bunch of paper hearts attached to string from the ceiling as a Valentine's surprise. This year Tovey had the entire downstairs filled with heart balloons. Of course my first thought was, "how much did this cost you!?" He promised me that he got a crazy awesome deal that would only add to the happiness of the surprise. He some how snuck them in last night on the way back from class, I guess it took him two trips to Party City to get them all in the house. A few weeks ago he brought home one balloon for the lady that she was totally excited about. So, you can imagine how amazed she was to wake up to this!!

6 comments:

Adrianna said...

WOW! What a guy! It looks so fun!
We don't do Valentine's Day in this house. Bah Humbug!

Robyn said...

What a house full of love!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a picture of Tovey driving home with all of those balloons! What a fun surprise, you are lucky to have such a thoughtful dh.

Brielle said...

That looks so fun! By the way Alie--you in no way look pregnant..

Anonymous said...

Too fun Alie, I love it! I wish you got a pic of "your lady" face! I bet that was even more fun. We love all 3 of you to pieces....MomK

Rachel said...

You guys are so cute and Tovey was so clever.