I've always loved Valentine's Day. Usually I make Valentine's and send them out to all my friends and family. This year with the blog, it just seems pointless. Any news or pictures I'd send have already been posted on this site. However, I still feel the need to create something pretty. I have two ideas. The first is a paper globe with a sachet, the second are hanging flowers but I would add a stem and put them in a vase. Cheap, cute and productive justification for watching American Idol.

3 comments:
So did you really make those things? They look amazing. But anyway there is still no more beautiful creation for Valentines day than You! My precious (and Smart virtually a Doctor) Valentine daughter. I am sure Tovey has wonderful Valentine's Day plans for you. I sure do love you...Elder Dad.
Me too!
Sorry but first I have to comment on a comment. Your dad seems so sweet and very proud as he should be!
Really, if you do make these I want to join in. I'm not sure what that American Idol reference was about and I've never seen the show, but if it a pass time you take up any time, give me a jingle!
Post a Comment