Wednesday, December 19, 2007
{For the Mother}
These pictures are posted by request for the Canadian aliens (wink, wink). So, this morning my Mom and Dad called while the lady was playing in our room. We usually let her run around our room until we're ready to get up and go down stairs. After I hung up the phone I noticed she was playing with a slinky and a plastic car. She apparently found the tied up plastic bag of Christmas presents in the closet and started playing. These pictures prove her mischievousness.
This is just an extra picture of her new boots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have never seen any child in a pair of boots more cute than Miss Saree, thanks Alie for the pics. Dad and I love them....Mom
Do they make those boots in a size 7, I want a pair, too cute!!!
Target!
When I was a Target I looked for these boots, they only make them for toddler sizes. Boo-boo, hiss-hiss to Target for that.
Post a Comment