Monday, December 24, 2007

{Christmas Eve}

Saree seems to know exactly what presents are for her. I can't begin to count how many times I've re-wrapped presents for her. This one just slipped by me.For the last month I've been working on Nade's stocking. For some reason I find it utterly important that all my children have matching stockings. Since we don't know how many kids we'll end up with I bought enough fabric for 20 kids. YOU NEVER KNOW! Anyway, since I'm superstitious and I didn't want to jinx my chances of 20, I only made one stocking this year. It ended up taking me a lot longer than I thought because of all the hand stitching I had to do. We have only hours until Santa is here but it's done.

2 comments:

Brielle said...

AGH!!!! I love it!

Robyn said...

Could I put in a order for 7 more?