Thursday, October 4, 2007

{Rice milk & dried apricots}

Just another day, me and my girl doing our shopping at Trader Joe's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pic of this girl. She is so sassy, like her mom I might add.Who are the friends in the previous pic. I love you all

Andy said...

I miss Trader Joe's. We had one not very far from our condo in San Diego - it was right next to a Whole Foods. So nice to have other options besides a regular ol' grocery store.

Robyn said...

Rice milk? I'm not a huge fan. We used to have it when Avery couldn't have regular milk. I think I can tolerate soy, but rice milk was hard for me. Now, rice-cream that's another story. I didn't mind that at all. Ever tried it?

Brielle said...

Trader Joes???

Jealousy

PSYCHMOM said...

Robyn-yeah, I have tried rice-cream and I love it!