Dogs ARE better!!! Maybe if we are going to be friends again I could find some cute dogs and win Saree's love.
:) Cute! Hey Alie, I want to add your blog to Robyn's but it does not let me get the RSS feeds from your site. Do you have this turned off?-Kier
Her hair is getting so long.
Kier- I did block the RSS feeds in an effort to increase security. However, as it is only 8 people check my blog. So...maybe I'll release my feeds.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dogs ARE better!!! Maybe if we are going to be friends again I could find some cute dogs and win Saree's love.
:) Cute!
Hey Alie, I want to add your blog to Robyn's but it does not let me get the RSS feeds from your site. Do you have this turned off?
-Kier
Her hair is getting so long.
Kier- I did block the RSS feeds in an effort to increase security. However, as it is only 8 people check my blog. So...maybe I'll release my feeds.
Post a Comment