Thursday, September 6, 2007

{new floor}

Hello again... Due to some recent family drama and the construction going on downstairs I haven't really been available to blog. We got a hook up on some hard wood flooring and decided to redo the kitchen/dining room. Of course what was supposed to be an all day affair has turned into a week long project. We even have to leave our house this weekend to let the finish air out. Poor little Saree wanted nothing to do with her toys, and all to do with the nail guns, crow bars and galvanized nails. It was a LONG week for me.
On an unrelated topic, I thought I was so clever letting Saree play with the ring tones on my phone, only to find that she's sucked the life out of it. She completely killed my phone. I took it into t-mobile and they said the water damage was one of the worst they'd seen. So, since I was due for a contract renewal I got a new phone. :) A new pink razor phone. That's right Brielle the one you've been pining for!

5 comments:

Brielle said...

wow, that floor looks great.

Unrelated note: JEALOUSY!

Robyn said...

Tovey makes everything look so easy. Your floor looks beautiful!

Maren said...

Love your floor! I too have always wanted a razor phone! Must be a roommate thing!

Anonymous said...

I am convinced that you guys will make 100% profit when you sell your home (well, maybe just alot of money)It looks just magnificent and Tovey how clever that you can do that. Of course, in my mind, Tovey can do anything! The three of you are the best thing to look at however. I love you all...Oh, hi Maren, your blog is adorable, oh I liked the music, why don't you have it anymore?....Sistermom

Andy said...

Beautiful floor you guys! In a year you won't remember the pain, but you'll still have a lovely floor to gaze at.