This picture was actually taken the morning after. Poor little Nader had to sleep in her crumpled pack-n-play all night long.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
{Bubbles}
We had to stay in a hotel because the smell from the finish was so strong. When we went to the house Saturday morning to put the second coat on we found BUBBLES! Poor Tovey had to sand the entire floor! After a long day of work he put a new coat on, this time without a roller.
Saree and I decided to call it a day and went back to the hotel. I literally spent over an hour trying to get that impossible pack-n-play set up. I read the manual over and over again. I called the support line for some assistance. I pulled, I pushed, I kicked, I even threw it against the wall several times but it neither packed nor played.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sad about the bubbles, however, what a scream the play and pack comments were! The pics are so funny of you and Saree. I know about that thing, I have tried to also put it up and found it as hard as you. I bet the floor is looking good now. What happened to staying at Caitlyn's. Love you all...Mom
Did you guys get to have a swimming pool at the hotel?
We didn't stay at Landy's because she was having her carpets changed out. And no we didn't swim. :(
Post a Comment