Yeah, we decided to go on a diet around here. It's been three weeks so far. Some people have lost 10 lbs, some have not. We're trying to focus on vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains. As a result, I have been doing a lot of cooking lately. Even on nights that I have to work at the hospital I make dinner before hand. Some of us like it and some of us don't. UCK...
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
We're on a diet...
Yeah, we decided to go on a diet around here. It's been three weeks so far. Some people have lost 10 lbs, some have not. We're trying to focus on vegetables, fruits, nuts and grains. As a result, I have been doing a lot of cooking lately. Even on nights that I have to work at the hospital I make dinner before hand. Some of us like it and some of us don't. UCK...