Friday, August 10, 2007

Still cooking...

Not to beat a dead horse, but it's been 3, that's right 3 weeks of cooking lunch and dinner. My Mom and sister would be so proud. Here I'm making a vegetable curry. On the plate is leftover potato/carrot casserole and nut and sprout salad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed. You should post some of your recipes. I bet Andy would like them.....your hair looks cute..

PSYCHMOM said...

hey thanks vern All our recipe's are from the Liver cleanse diet.
http://www.liverdoctor.com/Section3/12_vital_principles.asp

Anonymous said...

Oh! I lived those days of tofu and gluten steaks rolled in homemade pita bread, back when the family was young on Vashon Isle.....Elder Dad

Dalynn said...

Alie!! So nice to see your blog. It took me so long to figure out who had commented on our blog. Looks like life has changed a lot since we've seen each other. I'll keep on checkin' on...
Dalynn
Oh, and can you get me a shopping list for that new fruits and vegetables diet? ;) I think I had cookies for lunch today.

Ninny Beth said...

You look GORGEOUS!!!! seriously, is that your new kitchen? I'm so jealous. Do you realize you are living my dream life? I'm totally going vegetarian when this asian life is over...(too hard here, but I'm soooo into it!)