http://lostlakeresort.org/index.htm
We went on a hike around the lake, then we rented a row boat and we found a nice cozy shaded cove to eat our lunch while we enjoyed the scenery with the majestic Mt. Hood in the background. (my camera died about then so..sorry)
We drove back home and I figured that was it for the day. Then Tovey told me to get Saree ready because we were going out again. We drove to the Gentle Dental down the street. Although I do love the dentist, I was totally confused why he would be taking me there on my birthday. We walked in and went to the second story which is a Day Spa (now that's more like it). He had it rigged so that nobody would tell me what was going on. I had a full body massage, a facial, a manicure, a pedicure AND a hair cut. *sigh* I love my husband. I have never been so spoiled in my life. Everyone kept wishing me happy birthday and bringing me drinks and chocolates. Ahh.
Tovey picked me up from the Spa around 7:30p.m and told me to be ready for dinner. We drove downtown and ate at THE MELTING POT. The totally over priced but delicious restaurant. I tried really hard NOT to look at how much we were spending.This is a classic picture because you can see how this was clearly not Nader's (Saree-Serenade-Nade-Nader) favorite day. Despite the fact that it was late, there were sharp dagger tongs/weapons, raw meat, and tiny food to grab at, the table itself is a fire hazard. Little Ralphy (nade-ralph nader, come on you get it) was not fun.
After a long day we came home and there was yet another gift. Anyone that knows me knows I love exercise gimmicks. I'm the type of person who tivo's the Winsor Pilate infomercials. I just love stuff like that. I've been talking about how fun Dance Dance Revolution would be. Tovey tried to convince me that they don't make if for the XBOX, but there it was in all its glory waiting for me in the living room. Yes I am a lucky girl, a very lucky girl.