Saturday, August 25, 2007

{BFF}

Today is KaRyn's Birthday, she is my best friend. I could list a million reasons why she is my best friend or you could just read her blog and you'd know...




4 comments:

Brielle said...

BFF? Excuse me?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up Alie on KaRyn, she is indeed a great friend..I look at her blog occasionaly and I will look now and wish a happy b-day to her. Love you sis...mom

Ninny Beth said...

AWWWWW!!! Your present totally made me cry. Thanks for sending it...did I mention that I am coming home for christmas vacation!? 10 whole days in oregon for your hang out pleasure. BE THERE PLEASE!!!!

PS. I love your family...your mom is too cute. AND brielle...I know you are her true BFF, but you're family so you get BSF status and I get BFF. That makes us (you and me) BFSOA.

PSYCHMOM said...

I'm glad you liked your present. I wanted to call you on your Birthday but I couldn't track down the number. I hope it went well.