Monday, September 2, 2013

Utah (Summer 2013)

When Grandma Shauna offered to pay for our gas to come to Utah we jumped on it.  As usual we did our all night drive.  Interestingly enough we've decided that we will probably never do the all-nighter again.  Tovey and I both were so tired on the drive back we had to pull over in the early morning hours and rest.  From now one I think we're going to have to stay in a hotel half way.  That's what happens when you finally reach your mid 30's.  Anyway, we had a great visit.


I got to see my sister which is always fun.  I wish we could live closer, she's my favorite besides Tovey.





We love that tiny back pack.

Grandma and Grandpa bought the kids an inflatable gym for Tia's party and even let us take it home with us.  We have had so much fun with it.




No comments: