Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Crazy Tia

This is a picture of me and Tia holding hands.  Tia always draws her name with hair over the T.  I keep telling her not to and she says, "But I have hair, that's why I put hair on my name".

Tia is always writing letters to people.  Here is one to Suzie.  Also notice her interesting hair style.  



This is Tia on her way to a birthday party.  Such a pretty little lady.  The picture below is just another day for Tia.  Sometimes she likes us to refer to her as "cool cat".  I was coming out of my room when she came up to me and said, "Look at me, do I make you want to cry?"
Tia and I were taking a Sunday nap when she said to me, "Mom, do you know what I would do if I ever met Laman and Lemual".  I said, "umm hmm what would you do Tia".  "Kick em' in the balls".  Nice.  Real Nice.

No comments: