Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

This year, like many years in the past we decided to head to Goldendale for Easter.  The funny thing is we originally wanted to do Easter with Trevor and Shannon but they had already made other plans.  I was telling Tovey how lame it was to spend the holiday alone when he brought up going to Thaynan's house.  It was like I almost forgot "I" have family close by.  It sucks sometimes having the whole family in Utah but I'm grateful for times like this were we can drive a few hours to see my biggest brother.  We just love hanging out with his family.


We tried really hard to get a family photo.  We had everyone grab their iphones and just start shooting.  We figured one would have to turn out.



The drive home and everyone is out (except Saree of course)

No comments: