We did most of our Christmas shopping on-line this year but did have some odds and ends to take care of at Target. Of course I ended up making most of our gifts. I wish I would have photographed the picture Tovey drew for Shannon and Trevor and the Silhouettes he made for Brielle. Here is my shopping buddy Sambo and the other two that fall asleep every time we run errands in the afternoon.
| Here is another picture of me and Sam. This one is from Skylers birthday party. |
| Before Christmas we also had Tia's preschool production. It was so cute to see our little Tia up there singing and being a part of the program. |
| Here is our annual Santa picture. |
We drove to Utah a day early because Tovey was concerned about a snow storm and didn't want to be driving through it. We did our usual night drive. The kids were great! This is a shot I took at 3AM while gassing up.
| We were lucky enough to meet up with KaRyn and her husband for dinner. She is still my favorite person (well besides my husband mom and sister of course). |
Tovey was right about the snow. It snowed and snowed every day we were in Utah. The kids had a ton of fun playing outside.
Grandma Shauna's lovely Christmas tree.
Christmas morning was crazy. Between all the families we had a ton of presents to open. In fact we took a little break for breakfast. Tia got her Nurse Practitioner Barbie, Saree got her harmonica, Sam got Grandma and Cooper got a batman lego.
I got a huge stocking from Santa.
Tovey got a bunch of "things" from Santa, never quite as cool as the things I end up with...
My favorite gift was my new Wellie boots.
Drugged out on too much Christmas Movie watching.
The lego's are for Coop and for Dad...
We ate Cafe Rio two nights in a row, yum yum!
| We had an awesome talent show. Here is Andy doing her ballet. |
Brielle and I rocking out to "tight pants", while Tovey plays the keyboard and John plays the drums.
| The adults went to see Le' Miserables. I loved it, cried several times (gotta love John's face). |
| The beginning of a long drive home (and no I did not put that sticker on Tortilla's face, silly kid), |
No comments:
Post a Comment