After a long debate we decided to schedule an induction for Wednesday at 5:00am. I was having contractions on and off on Tuesday but didn't think much of it. I woke up around 2:00am and decided to time them. They were regularly occurring every 10-15 minutes. I decided to take a shower and finish packing for the hospital. We left the house around 4:00 in the morning and 2 hours later our baby boy was born, no induction needed.
Everything went really smoothly. Being that he was our 4th child the nurses took me seriously when I said I usually go fast. While in the hospital we named him 3 times but eventually decided to stick with Sam.
We're all healthy, happy and home.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congrats! You look beautiful as always, especially right after having a baby. Glad things went well and quick!
Yes, beautiful Alie. Him, you, the family. Good job big sis.
Congratulations! 4 kids...you amaze me. Baby Sam is a lucky boy and so precious. Glad all is well. And yes, you do look great. Hope you're good too.
Congratulations! He's perfect.
Congrats! He is adorable, like the rest of your little ones, and I agree, you look wonderful. Can't wait to hear more about life with four. I am nervous!
What a handsome fella! Welcome to the family Sam! Way to go Alie, glad you are all doing great.
congratulations! he is adorable. your family is so great. and i do love the name :) i feel like we will do the same thing this time around with names, we like too many of them!
You look beautiful- and so does Samuel. I laughed at the title of the post because Ci said you named him Luke, and I've been calling him that and told the girls at the Hunger Games last night.
Congrats! He is so handsome!
Congratulations! We have a little Sam, too, who has so much personality. Enjoy!
You beautiful girl! And what a handsome little man! Congratulations, Alie. I'm glad everything went so well.
I can't believe I didn't check sooner. SAM is the best name! Well done best friend.
Post a Comment