Saturday, February 4, 2012

{My Best Friend's Wedding}

One of my favorite people in the world got married on Friday.  In was a short and busy trip back to Utah.  I had to be back by Saturday morning, so we had to fit everything into 3 days.  I wore a big coat on the plane and hoped that the nobody would notice how pregnant I was.  I wouldn't have missed her wedding for anything.
This is KaRyn, her new husband Justin and his kids from a previous marriage.


This is Brielle and I at the reception.  It was a "vintage" themed reception.  This was the best I could do at 8 months pregnant.
The groom for the wedding cake had an unfortunate mishap, we all thought it was pretty funny to just leave it.
The wedding reception was also a concert.  It was awesome to hear KaRyn sing, I wish I would have recorded some of it.  All in all I think it turned out well, I'm so glad I was able to be there.

2 comments:

Ninny Beth said...

alta! Thank you thank you for being you and for being there. I couldn't have gotten hitched without you. You and brielle and jon and your momma SAVED my bacon on more than one occasion. And what kind of girl sneaks onto an airplane 8 months pregnant to be at her best friend's wedding???? THE BEST GIRL. I love you. plain and simple.

Ninny Beth said...

oh and send me those pictures, please????? My hair looks awesome in that one!