I took the kids to the Children's Museum last week....alone! I'm sure this is no big deal to a lot of people with little kids but it was intense. My kids tend to wander off so you have to be on full alert. Even with my paranoia I managed to misplace Coop, who I found at the front of the museum in tears. I'll be sure to make this a two parent activity next time.
On an unrelated note, I'm totally in love with the instragram app. I know this is old news to most iphone users, but I got my first iphone a few weeks ago and I'm hooked! I'm instagraming everything!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I must be even more behind the times because... what is instagram?
Yes! The Instagram is asweome! Those are really fun pictures. Just for the record though, I would never in a million years go to the Childrens Museum without another adult team member. That is CRAZY!
It's a free photo editing app, it has easy pre-set photo features. If you've noticed a lot of bloggers have these cool old school type photos. Photo shop is so time consuming but instagram takes a second. Maybe I'll show you a with and without, so you can see how cool it is!
Okay, in the context of things, I could tell it was probl something with pics. I love how people change their pics- I love carly R.! They look so old like my 80's childhood pics!
On another note, maybe you should call a friend when you go!? hint, hint! But kuddos for being so brave! The pics are adorable and the kids looked like they had a great time!
Post a Comment