The Enchanted Forest! No way! I went there when I was little and have good memories of that place. I also very clearly remember the yellow mug I bought in the gift shop there.
So, was it as cool as I made it sound? I LOVED it as a kid, so I might like it more now than most. But, the rides are fun too (the bigger ones). It's all about the nursery rhymes though. Happy Birthday T!
I've been there too and also have great memories, I think my treasure was a piggy bank from the gift shop. I remember the old woman in the shoe slide, was it still there?
5 comments:
The Enchanted Forest! No way! I went there when I was little and have good memories of that place. I also very clearly remember the yellow mug I bought in the gift shop there.
Keep Abe Lincoln away from your children!!!
So, was it as cool as I made it sound? I LOVED it as a kid, so I might like it more now than most. But, the rides are fun too (the bigger ones). It's all about the nursery rhymes though. Happy Birthday T!
Sounds like fun! Wish I would have known you were coming to town... Would have loved to join you guys.
I've been there too and also have great memories, I think my treasure was a piggy bank from the gift shop. I remember the old woman in the shoe slide, was it still there?
Post a Comment