Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Multnomah Falls}

We took a day trip last Sunday to our local water falls.  Our kids thought it was so cool.  We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country.  Look how big that man on my back is, that's an additional 26lbs there!

Then of course the lady felt it necessary to be in the ergo carrier (it holds up to 100lbs you know). 
Here's the rest of the group.
post script: This blog has officially turned into a place to post pictures so that my mom will leave me alone about not seeing the grand kids as much.  It's about all I can do to find the camera, take a picture, and then post that picture.  So here Merna, next I will post the promised pictures of the girls new hair cuts.

3 comments:

Andy said...

That carrier is so cool!

Courtney B said...

i LOVE my ergo! best carrier ever!
your family is so cute :)

Brielle said...

I can't believe you put Saree on your back. Maybe you ARE the tougher mom..