Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{Santa}

5 comments:

Brielle said...

that is rich

jamie t. said...

wow... there are no words :)

Pinkie and Family said...

Tia and Coop have the exact same expression! I love it and think it fits the occasion. I still think kids are kinda right- why do their parents make them stand/hug/cuddle a strange man? Maddie barely held it together this year :) but I told her no presents if no picture... I'm truly evil. Forgive me :)

Rachel said...

I love this pic!!! And I LOVE that you thought of me this x-mas season, as usual. Thank you kindly for coming by the other night... Sorry I missed you! You are so thoughtful and you made my season, Ali!!! Happy holidays to your merry little house!

Ninny Beth said...

hilarious! ahhh..there is a reason that I love you and your kidlets. Where do they get those eyes?