Monday, December 13, 2010

The lady's Birthday

We had a very Hello Kitty girls only party for the lady back in November.  I've been meaning to post pictures but our computer has been temporarily unavailable.  This is a picture of her yummy cake.  It was a red velvet, cream cheese cake.
We played the usual games, pin the whiskers on kitty's face and beat kitty with a bat until she releases candy.  We were very lucky to have a 6 year-old  there to help out with this (we sure do miss her and her sister).
Grandma Shauna flew out to celebrate with us.
Maddie was there too, she was so cute.  She sat at the table for at least 15 minutes waiting for the cake to get cut.
It was a small party but a lot of fun.
This picture didn't turn out, but while Grandma was here we headed over the Children's Museum.  I took this picture with my cell phone.  I've gotten so out of practice with keeping my camera around.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Saree!!!