We usually leave our bottles to dry by the side of the sink. I think the bottles should dry face down (to avoid getting things in it). The other guy here tells me they must be faced up (as to not trap air in the bottle and increase bacteria). When I found this beauty at Target for $15.00 I was sold.Monday, November 1, 2010
{Plastic Grass}
This is one of the coolest things I've ever run into.
We usually leave our bottles to dry by the side of the sink. I think the bottles should dry face down (to avoid getting things in it). The other guy here tells me they must be faced up (as to not trap air in the bottle and increase bacteria). When I found this beauty at Target for $15.00 I was sold.
I'm also sold on Coop's new ride.
We usually leave our bottles to dry by the side of the sink. I think the bottles should dry face down (to avoid getting things in it). The other guy here tells me they must be faced up (as to not trap air in the bottle and increase bacteria). When I found this beauty at Target for $15.00 I was sold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment