Monday, December 28, 2009

{Christmas 2009}

This year we went to my brothers house in Washington for Christmas. On Christmas eve we did our yearly reenactment of the Nativity, my teenage niece and nephew's were nice enough to participate with our little ladies.

Then we opened Christmas pajamas! I should have listened to Tovey when he told me not to buy the $4.99 clearance Target pajamas. When the lady put hers on, my brother and his family asked why we got the girls "wet suits" for Christmas. Not only were they skin tight but way too small. Oops.
We woke up around 7:00a.m. to open presents, I actually had to wake them up ( which I'm sure won't be an issue next year). We ate a lot of good food and got some cool things to play with, it was a good Christmas.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think the ladies are looking more and more alike! I'm glad it was a good Christmas and I hope to visit with you later this week.

Serenity Rachel said...

the wet suit gave me a good laugh :-)