We bought a new car seat for the lady since the baby is too big for her car seat. I fully expected both of them to be so excited for the switch, I mean what's cooler than a 5 point forward facing harness or using the official lap and shoulder strap?
Neither of them were amused, they kept looking at eachother and at me like I'd done something very wrong.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious, the look on the lady's face is priceless!
Maybe you should have gotten the pink car seat with the princesses. We find that character logos always help sell things over here. Our little guy would not wear his plain white bike helmet until we slapped a Nemo sticker on it. Love the look on her face.
SOOOOOO funny! Your girls crack me up!!!!!
If only we could read their thoughts when their that age! :D Your girls are so cute. I enjoyed watching them during sacrament meeting Sunday. (which is why I REALLY need to be sitting on the front row...I get so distracted by all the cute kids).
That is too funny! I guess you need to be a little more spontaneous!
Post a Comment