Thursday, June 18, 2009
{Beach trip #211}
This is so iconic of the 21st century child, a 2 year old who knows how to run a movie on our ipod all by "self" on the way to the coast.
This is Tia getting ready for a day of fun at Seaside.
This is the lady and Grandpa D running in the waves.
This was the lady's first time on a carousel....alone.
This is how we found her 2 minutes later, what I didn't take a picture of was the security guy that had to jump on the moving carousel to put her back on the rabbit, from her side saddle position.
This is our new favorite face, I'll have to catch a clearer shot of it next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love that Tia face!!!!!
If I had a dollar for everytime Ty guy - our 2 yr. old- says, "I do it, alone." I would seriously be swimming in the cash!!! It is definately a 2 yr. old thing, but it makes me CRAZY sometimes.
Don't ya love it when babies make funny faces!
Post a Comment